'There is more in you than you think' Kurt Hahn

About Me

I have over 20 years teaching experience including both secondary and primary education. Throughout all of this there can be no doubt about my passion for outdoor education. My career path has gravitated towards realising that education means more than a classroom, more than just book learning, more than just exams. Outdoor education is not a subject-it is a way of learning concerned with the overall development of young people. In this trip I hope to observe first hand examples of best practice, in contrasting educational systems, and witness inspiration and innovation in delivery of the outdoor curriculum.
It is with grateful thanks to The Goldsmiths' Company that I have this opportunity and am able to pursue my passion.



Tuesday 15 June 2010

Exams!

For all of you taking exams this week I wish you the very best, don't panic just remember what you have been taught. For all of you marking exams this week.............not long until the summer holiday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Glad Hadleigh Bear is being well behaved and wearing his mozzi net- sensible chap!

    All fine here, exams going ok and the children counting the days until they have finished!

    Hope your boots are keeping your feet snuggly warm and dry!
    love RF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Walpole.
    how are you? When are you coming back?
    its been boring without you!
    how was the finnish talk? haahaa
    from isabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Isabelle, I'm keeping very well. I have two weeks left before I return to St Michael's, think they are going to be a very busy two weeks though as I'm sure yours will be too. Look forward to seeing all of year 6 when I get back. Mrs W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Walpole marine activities was great and everyone will be so greatful when you come back. Most people cant wait to show you their maths special study hope all goes well from Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Walpole,
    How have you been?? Hope you are having a great time. When are you coming back??

    The special study exhibition went very well, the hall looked really good and so did outside in the playground {where we put our History and Art special study}
    Hope to see you soon.

    From Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Sounds like you have been all working hard and having lots of fun. I'm very well and have enjoyed my travels, I shall be back with you on 5th July.........not long to go now! Mrs W

    ReplyDelete