'There is more in you than you think' Kurt Hahn

About Me

I have over 20 years teaching experience including both secondary and primary education. Throughout all of this there can be no doubt about my passion for outdoor education. My career path has gravitated towards realising that education means more than a classroom, more than just book learning, more than just exams. Outdoor education is not a subject-it is a way of learning concerned with the overall development of young people. In this trip I hope to observe first hand examples of best practice, in contrasting educational systems, and witness inspiration and innovation in delivery of the outdoor curriculum.
It is with grateful thanks to The Goldsmiths' Company that I have this opportunity and am able to pursue my passion.



Saturday 12 June 2010

Found it!


Dodgey ethernet cable! Anyway I began my day just to the right of centre of this photo on the far side of the Loch. Now I started to go down, very, very steep so pleased it was dry. Took about 35 minutes to reach the bottom. Think I've walked about 10+km today, a really lovely walk.......think my legs will know it in the morning though!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't fancy the weaseling. The views look stunning far better than anything down here, I'm quite envious. It's brilliant being able to hear what you're doing and seeing. Clare

    ReplyDelete